2019 AIPAC Policy Conference Draws Over 18,000 Attendees
In March, VIVA partnered with the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) to develop and execute the 2019 AIPAC Policy Conference. More than 18,000 attendees came to Washington, DC for five general sessions, breakout sessions, and a trade-show-style experience called the “AIPAC Village” over the course of four days.
As the long-standing production partner on this annual show, the AIPAC Policy Conference poses new creative and production challenges each year. Events at this scale require incredible client partnership, collaboration, innovative thinking, extreme attention to detail, and hard work.
Our complete takeover of Walter E. Washington Convention Center included the general session space which housed all 18,000 attendees for five general sessions. Programming highlights included:
- Speeches and panel discussions from high ranking political officials from all sides of the political spectrum
- A range of US political leaders from Vice President, Mike Pence to Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi
- A range of Israeli dignitaries from the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, to the Chair of the Blue and White party, Lt. Gen. (Res.) Benny Gantz
- The first ever Koolulam experience (an Israeli “social-musical” viral sensation) in the US
- A sit-down interview with the creator of the hit show on Netflix called “Fauda”
- Live musical performances by members of the Israeli Philharmonic Orchestra
The large-scale AIPAC Village space included:
- A 2,200-person staging set-up, mirroring the look and feel of the general session stage, but at a smaller scale
- Two additional stages to accommodate various programming needs
- Booth set ups featuring everything from new and innovative Israeli start-ups to artists
- Multiple dining accommodations
- Breakout space
- VR and AR experiences
The 2019 AIPAC Policy Conference was a tremendous success! Contact us to learn more.