Learning from Renowned Experts
WASHINGTON, DC, October 20, 2018
Congratulations to VIVA team members who are in the last week of a 5-week Specialization in Design Thinking and Innovation. This course, through University of Virginia, is led by Darden’s world-renowned business faculty and incorporates cutting-edge insight from the Batten Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
This project-based course equips account and creative teams with a deep and practical understanding of Darden’s unique design thinking methodology.
The coursework advances the team’s knowledge, skills, and tools with emerging research that will empower them to lead, design, and manage projects in our design lab or at client sites.
Specifically, the team has accelerated skills in these key ways:
- Empathy-driven, human-centered design thinking
- Forward-thinking facilitation, in our Design Labs or at client locations
- New research-based approaches to problem solving and solution building
- Practical methods to trigger collaboration and increase organizational momentum
- Tools to discover opportunities that already exist within organizations
- Enhanced management skills that allows innovation to flourish
Bring your project into VIVA’s Design Lab to meet our experts, or stay in touch to learn more.