VIVA Creative Launches Event Metrics Innovation Research Study
Washington, D.C. (February 07, 2019) – VIVA Creative (www.vivacreative.com), global experiential agency, today announced the launch of the Event Metrics Innovation Research Study, a proprietary research initiative exploring Event Metrics Innovation. The study will provide groundbreaking insights into the future of event metrics with a goal to advance the industry toward better strategies in event measurement.
The Event Metrics Innovation Research Study will explore three key areas:
- Identification of the state of event metrics and event metrics best practices in 2019.
- Exploration of emerging trends that will change how event professionals measure events.
- Identification of new and innovative approaches to event metrics that will advance the industry.
“As leaders in the global event industry for over fifteen years, VIVA recognizes that event professionals face tremendous challenges in consistently measuring ROI for events,” says Lorne Greene, co-founder and chief executive officer of VIVA. “The data collected in the Event Metrics Innovation Research Study will provide insights that will lead to smarter and better ways for event organizers to measure event marketing programs in the future.”
The Event Metrics Innovation Research Study will be conducted in two parts:
- Part 1 explores and identifies key challenges, opportunities, and event metrics best practices in 2019.
- Part 2 explores emerging trends that are changing how event professionals measure events, and innovative approaches to event metrics that will advance the industry.
To participate in the survey go here.
Preliminary results of the survey will be shared later in the year.
For more information about the Event Metrics Innovation Research Study, including opportunities to get involved, please contact Vanessa Shkuda via email at VShkuda@vivacreative.com.
For media inquiries, please contact Emily Greene via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About VIVA Creative
VIVA is a global experiential agency based in the Washington, D.C., area. Since 2001, we’ve specialized in creating connected brand experiences that build meaningful relationships between brands and people. Our team delivers strategy, design and production across experiential, content, and digital marketing. We service a worldwide client base. Visit is at: www.vivacreative.com